Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Sellersville, PA
Type: Full-time, Part-time, Days, Evenings, Weekends
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registered Nurse is accountable for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients served and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The Registered Nurse practices professional nursing by utilizing the nursing process and adheres to standards set forth in the Nurse Practice Act of Pennsylvania policies and procedures.
Registered Nurses in many different areas: Charge, Home Care, Hospice, Maternity
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree/nursing diploma minimum requirement preferred.
- Over 6 months to 1 year as an acute care Registered Nurse required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing and over 6 months to 1 year as an acute care Registered Nurse preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated written communication skills required.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills required.
- Effective interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a team required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills required.
- Ability to make quality, independent decisions required.
- Service-oriented required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities required.
- Competency in the use of a variety of computer hardware and software systems required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Nurse in PA, licensed upon hire, required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year of hire required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire required.