A Human Resources, Training & Development and Recruiting Firm in Souderton, PA is adding a Recruiter to the team. If you currently are working for a Staffing Agency or as a part of a Recruiting team at either a Consulting Firm or within an HR Dept and you are looking for that next step in your talent management career, this is the opportunity for you.
As a recruiter, in our firm, you will recruit for various job orders for clients in various industries.
We are located in Souderton, PA. Employees are expected to work at our Souderton, PA location.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team this individual will be responsible for supporting recruiting for all of the full cycle recruiting efforts assigned at company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Source, assess and recommend the best candidates to fill vacant positions from internal and external sources.
- Create detailed and informative submission notes for candidates being referred; strong attention to detail
- Manage the job posting process including adding, deleting, and refreshing job postings on multiple job orders
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts with area employment resources, participate in job fairs and other association events in the community
- Identify and utilize resources to source and refer qualified candidates to fill open positions. .
- Assist in the development of recruiting collateral
- Create and maintain candidate files in ATS
- Assist with overall maintenance of ATS
- Perform reference checks when appropriate or requested on potential hires.
- Perform background screening on candidates when needed
- Assist with on boarding of new employees when needed
- Other assigned projects and administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills (effective communication, listening conflict resolution)
- Experience with assessment interviewing activities
- The successful individual will be positive, proactive and flexible, and must possess a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing circumstances