Position: Project Accountant
To Apply, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project Account is responsible for processing monthly requisitions to the Owner, maintaining timely and accurate cost information in Prolog, Procore and Timberline in compliance with corporate policies including: establish, organize, and maintain current project files per department filing system; input budget information into systems and maintain full working knowledge of budget, contingency, and profitability; review and verify change orders; process subcontract and owner invoices; and work with Project Managers to ensure timeliness of all processes.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related business degree, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in cost accounting or construction accounting.
- Construction industry experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2013, Outlook, Procore, Prolog Manager, pVault Imaging System, Event 1 Integrator, Sage CRE 300/Timberline, and Adobe XI Professional preferred).
- Must be accurate, organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of work product and professional development.