Job Title: Lien Resolution Specialist
Location of Position: Willow Grove PA 19090
To apply: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 215-716-3035 x 2
Our Lien Resolution Specialist position is an autonomous role within a team environment and responsible for multiple stages of the healthcare lien resolution process in mass tort settlements. The position works closely with a case management database to perform varying duties, including working with spreadsheets and generating correspondence to and from Medicare, State Medicaid agencies, health insurance companie.s, and attorney clients.
- Assist in organizing and responding to incoming correspondence on single event personal injury cases and mass tort cases.
- Maintain ongoing management of files via telephone, e-mail and correspondence
- Conduct health claim audits and generate Medicare final demand notices.
- Negotiate final payback terms across all government and private health plan types
- The ability to write concisely and persuasively
- The ability to quickly assess claims and facts
- Strong telephone skills, including the ability discuss healthcare liens and negotiate with health claim adjusters and build rapport with attorney and paralegal clients
- Strong computer skills, especially with Outlook, MS Word, and Contact Management systems.
- Strong claim data analysis, organization and project management skills.
- Strong detail-orientation
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to suggest improvements and collaborate with others to generate ideas and implement process improvements.
Healthcare lien resolution is a specific area of law. Any necessary legal training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, efficient, and quick learning. Paralegal experience with personal injury claims or work experience with mass torts, claim adjusting or handling large volumes of files a plus.