Required to work with all employees in all work areas
Forklift and power jack certified a plus.
Must have current and valid CDL license as well as up to date physical and drug screenings
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Interpersonal and Communication skills must be excellent
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to work a PC computer and laptop computer and learn new programs as needed and required.
- Responsible for delivering orders
- Able to safely operate Company truck(s) (Required to drive for long periods of time)
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds to a height of 4 feet
- Able to carry supplies and equipment as needed
- Able to use hand trucks, manual pallet jacks and load restraining devices
- Able to perform the basic functions of the job including extended hours, standing, sitting in truck. Driving, walking, bending and stretching
- Is expected to comply with all Company policies and procedures (i.e. Policies outlined in Employee Handbook.)
Makes deliveries to customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers – placing items to customer specification
- Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
- Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver’s license
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to converse, read, and write in English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid Class B driver’s license
- Current DOT Medical card
- Forklift certified
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.