Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Broomall, PA
To Apply: Submit resume to Careers@McCloskeyPartners.com
A manufacturing company located in Broomall, PA is adding a NEW Production Supervisor position to their team. Candidates must have previous experience managing a diverse workforce and have the proven experience of leading by example.
The main duty of production supervisor will be scheduling work in shop. At any given time there are over 400 open orders with due dates ranging from 1 hour to 1 year. The successful candidate will be able to use production management software to schedule jobs, for the purpose maintaining productivity of the shop, ensuring customer orders ship on time, and allowing job loading visibility to the sales team. This will require attention to detail, good computer skills, and excellent organization skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting warehouse employee performance evaluations
- Setting goals for warehouse employees
- Hiring, training, disciplining or rewarding employees, and resolving employee issues
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe warehouse
- Implement work procedures to maintain quality standards
- Attending to walk-in customers
- Determining manufacturing techniques necessary to produce products
- Maintaining and repairing production equipment
- Increase manufacturing capabilities through the implementation of new processes or equipment
- Interacting with customers to expedite delivery dates or change order requirements
- Maintaining inventory to ensure raw materials are in house to complete scheduled jobs
- Interacting with sales team to determine production capabilities
- Occasional weekend work/overtime will be required
- On call for emergency jobs (after hours/weekends)
- Ability to drive
- Previous work experience at a small business a plus
Candidate must have 5+ years of management experience, good organization skills, good math skills, manufacturing experience, good computer skills and strong mechanical abilities.