A Cardiology Practice in the Sellersville, PA area is adding multiple positions.
Front Office/ Medical Assistant
Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5pm and 7:30AM-4:30 PM.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for and demonstrates the necessary administrative and patient related skills for duties to ensure quality care to the adult and geriatric patient.
- Checking in patients and checking out patients.
- Ensuring the Patient Experience is Excellent.
- Assisting with the flow of patients coming into and leaving the office.
- Scanning of documents to chart---correctly identified and labeled.
- Accurate preparation of electronic chart and retrieval of documents for the appointment.
- Performs ECG with accurate placement of electrodes.
- Importing test results via portal.
- Release of medical records per policy.
- Monthly inventory and ordering of medical supplies.
- Proficient in application of event/holter recorders
- Responsible to ensure that work areas are organized before the end of the shift.
- Process tasks in the computer.
- Assists with other administrative duties as required.
High School diploma- previous office or healthcare experience preferred
CPR within 60 days of hire
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates time management and priority setting skills
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Competency in the use of a variety of computer hardware and software systems.
- Understands and makes decisions that align with the Company's mission, values and strategic plan.
- Demonstrates: Compassion, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence and Service.
- Adheres to the Code of Conduct Policy.
- Ensures that services are provided in accordance with state and federal regulations, organizational policies and accreditation and compliance regulations.
- Actively participates in safety initiatives and risk mitigating measures where appropriate and completes all safety related competencies and requirements. Works safely by eliminating unnecessary risks by utilizing available equipment, procedures and resources.
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Performs unrelated duties based upon operational needs in an emergency.