Recruiter will support the full cycle recruiting process. This requires strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and a high degree of professionalism. This role is the first point of contact for prospective employees and requires someone with a positive attitude to get candidates excited about the prospect of working at the company. The Assistant Recruiter will help our company find and hire the most qualified candidates for our open positions.
- Active recruitment of candidates through online social networking resources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, FaceBook, Instagram, local college boards, etc.
- Passive recruitment of candidates through job postings on career sites, corporate site, referrals, etc.
- Timely resume review to ensure flow of qualified talent to hiring managers
- Screening of candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements. In addition, during the screening call, enthusiastically provide information on the company, job requirements and job opportunities to applicants
- Coordination of candidate interviews which includes review of interviewer’s schedules, communication with candidates, adding individual meetings to interviewer’s calendars, and creation of an interview agenda.
- Manages and coordinates appropriate communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process while maintaining candidate relationships - counsel the candidate on career opportunities, benefits, salary, and corporate culture
- Develops and sustains sound working relationships with internal customers
- Adherence and compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws
- BA/BS preferred or relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of full life cycle recruiting
- Recruiting experience within an applicant tracking system, Engineering, and/or R&D environment preferred
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter
- High emotional intelligence (EQ).
- Energetic, Forward-thinking, and Passionate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions