View all jobs
Maintenance MechanicTelford, PA - Pennsylvania
Job Title: Machine Shop Maintenance/Mechanic
Location: Telford, PA,
- General maintenance of all types of machinery in shop (ie: CNC Lathe/Mills/Grinders; Manual 2nd Op Machines, etc.)
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment (oil changes, changing filters, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and repair equipment (ie: replacing access drives)
- Ability to research (used/refurbished/new) suitable replacements
- Operating laser equipment for serialization of production parts
- General building maintenance
- Ability to repair CNC equipment and provide preventative maintenance
- Strong understanding of shop equipment, tools and safety
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify and resolve problems
- Computer skills as they pertain to this job including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Internet
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in oral and written forms.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use hands
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must wear safety glasses
- Must have proper footwear, work boots preferred.
- Loud noises, may need to utilize ear plugs