Our Lien Resolution Specialist position is an autonomous role within a team environment and responsible for multiple stages of the healthcare lien resolution process in mass tort settlements. The position works closely with a case management database to perform varying duties, including working with spreadsheets and generating correspondence to and from Medicare, State Medicaid agencies, health insurance companie.s, and attorney clients.
- Assist in organizing and responding to incoming correspondence on hundreds of files in mass tort settlements
- Maintain ongoing management of files via telephone, e-mail and correspondence
- Conduct health claim audits and generate Medicare final demand notices.
- Negotiate final payback terms across all government and private health plan types
- The ability to write concisely and persuasively
- The ability to quickly assess claims and facts
- Strong telephone skills, including the ability discuss healthcare liens and negotiate with health claim adjusters and build rapport with attorney and paralegal clients
- Strong computer skills, especially with Outlook, MS Word, and Contact Management systems.
- Strong claim data analysis, organization and closure skills.
- Strong detail-orientation
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to suggest improvements and collaborate with others to generate ideas and implement process improvements.