Job Title: Order/Stock Picker
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Must be forklift and power jack certified
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to work a PC computer and laptop computer and learn new programs as needed and required. Must have a basic understanding of all Microsoft applications (such as Word & Excel).
- Pick customer orders and stage on pallets for checking and eventual shipment
- Ability to safely operate equipment (such as battery powered walk behind/ride, pallet jacks, battery powered walk behind sweeper, manual hand truck, broom, mop, dust pan, pallet wrap, tape dispenser and various other material handling tools).
- It is expected and required that all protection equipment provided will be used (such as company uniforms, protective shoe wear, back supports and gloves).
- Collecting and disposing of trash and cardboard into outside dumpsters.
- Sweeping and picking up debris from warehouse floor.
- Cleaning bathrooms and break areas and other areas as needed or requested.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds to a height of 4 feet.
- Able to walk the warehouse floor for a period of 4 - 6 hours daily if part-time. If full-time, expected to walk the warehouse floor for a period of 6 - 8 hours daily.
- Able to carry supplies and equipment as needed
- Able to perform the basic functions of the job including extended hours, standing, walking, bending and stretching. Other various warehouse related duties as needed.