Expectations of Position
Service Manager will assign work orders and ensure all departmental tasks are completed.
- Monitor department in-boxes to ensure all work requests are address in timely and accurate manner. Create a ticket and delegate accordingly.
- Service Manager will assign or re-assign job functions (Scheduling, Verifying, Trouble-Shooting or Discrepancy) at their discretion.
- They ensure team is cross-trained
- Able to handle all escalated work tickets types in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Prioritize work order tickets based on company, customers
- Collaborate with Human Resources requiring all personnel issues such as hiring, payroll, time off, performance reviews, terminations, training requirements.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external clients.
- Train team to develop and maintain a positive relationship with customer, strategic partners and fellow team members.
- Collaborate with Account Managers
- Utilize company established metrics and dashboards to report on departmental successes or opportunities as requested by leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Extensive work experience in the Hospitality, Construction or Facilities Management arenas.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and / or customer service experience; call center environment strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Flourish in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Process customer requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Analyze customer problems and aggressively pursue solutions which benefit the customer.
- Think creatively and act independently within scope of assigned responsibilities converse, listen and take notes simultaneously.
- Ability to maneuver easily between multiple computer screens.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet; able to create spreadsheets, emails and other departmentally required documents. Willingness and ability to learn the Company’s proprietary database program
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.